+ larger fontnormal font- Smaller font
- To follow up developments in IHL and study issues related to the adoption of new treaties and other instruments of IHL;
- To propose measures for implementing treaties and other IHL instruments to relevant State bodies;
- When necessary, to provide relevant State bodies advisory opinions on fulfilling obligations contained in international treaties and other instruments of IHL;
- To consider and propose measures for disseminating IHL throughout the country;
- To propose measures for carrying out training in IHL in pertinent bodies and institutions;
- To consider issues related to cooperation with other national IHL committees, the ICRC and other national and international organizations dealing with IHL, and to exchange experiences in implementing IHL.